VI-JOHN Roll on Foundation is your answer to a workings women’s barrier to using foundation. It is a lightweight foundation meant for everyday use. It is so lightweight that you won’t even feel you are wearing foundation. It not only blends in effortlessly, but gives a matte finish that lasts through the day. It is extremely convenient to carry. Foundation with new formula that feels soft and incredibly weightless and is perfect for everyday office use. It blends effortlessly onto skin to conceal imperfections with a matte finish that stays through the day. With complete coverage it’s a foundation so weightless you may forget you are wearing any foundation, matte finish in a weightless mousse texture, pocket sized tube that is easy to carry around, complete coverage, lightweight and long wear, It is suitable for all skin types and is dermatologically tested. How to apply: just take a small amount of product with the index finger and start applying it to the skin with your fingertips. Usually, you can just apply the mousse in four places: the forehead, nose, chin and cheekbones. Blend into your skin starting from the center of the skin outwards, taking care to cover your face including your neck.
- The foundation moisturizes the skin as it contains vitamin E. This is available in a 60gm pack. If light coverage is what you need, then look no further VI - JOHN Roll On Foundation is here.
- It imparts an even tone skin after application. The formula blends well with the skin to give you a natural glow. Natural finish skin looks fresh not cakey or dry.
- Gives a full coverage to cover blemishes, spots, and uneven skin tone, giving you an even complexion with zero flaws. Simply apply foundation onto skin and blend with fingertips, foundation brush, or makeup sponge.
- Suitable for all skin types, this lightweight bottle is easy to carry and allows an easy touch up where ever you are. Suitable for all skin tones and shades. Blends Perfectly.
- Application : Take some foundation in your palm. Use the spatula applicator for easy and fuss-free application. Use your ring finger and blend the foundation into the skin in a downward direction.